Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pre-post Post


Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I have a TON to tell you about my wonderful, wonderful trip to Scotland. But, unfortunately, I have a paper to write tomorrow, so I won't be posting until sometime on Thursday. I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you all!

The video I've posted above is a little inspiration to get you ready for my Scotland posts. God used my trip to teach me a lot about Himself and his nature, and I'm excited to share it with you! One of the highlights of my trip was getting to go to the Isle of Skye. I've really only wanted to go there since I heard this song by Andrew Peterson. For those of you who don't know of Andrew Peterson, you should definitely check him out! My whole trip was basically set to a soundtrack of his music. This song is about the Isle of Skye, and this song sparked my interest in going there. Every word of the song is true--even though it's really short!

So have a listen, and check back around Thursday night for an exciting post or two--or three!

Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment