Monday, April 18, 2011

The word of the Day is...

Degeneration: The state or process of becoming degenerate; decline or deterioration.

But in case you're still fuzzy about the practical applications of the word, here's a visual example.

This is our neat and tidy dining room in the midst of a Dr. Bradshaw seminar. Did I say seminar? I mean tornado!


All joking aside, degeneration is the topic for our English paper this week. Fortunately our reading load was cut down by one novel, but we're still all frantically trying to finish our papers by Wednesday at four.

This weekend was mainly focused on reading, with a slight detour down "stomach-ache lane." But now that I'm feeling better, I'm back on the schoolwork wagon. As soon as this English paper is finished, I need to start working on my second History paper that's due Friday. After that it's only one week and two papers until the Royal Wedding!!

Hopefully then my posts will get longer and more interesting, and less focused on papers and grades.

Have a happy Monday!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment