Monday, April 11, 2011

But...

Lest you think I am simply having way too much fun to be learning anything, let me give you some numbers:

For/on this trip alone I have read

4 books
3 short stories
5 chapters of literary/historical criticism

which comes to a grand total of 1,122 pages. And that doesn't even include the document packs I've read for history!!

I think that the number of books/pages is going to be astronomical by the end of this, so I'm keeping a running tally.

These next three weeks are going to be pretty rough--I have two papers due every week, and for my seminar next Monday I have four three-hundred page novels due, plus five chapters of literary criticism for one seminar alone.

I'm so glad we got to go to London and blow of steam before this craziness! We're all already looking forward to April 29. First, because that's the last day of seminars, and tutorials begin on the next Monday, and second, for the Royal Wedding!!!! We've booked our bus tickets to London, and they're the reward we're giving ourselves for getting all this work done!

See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment