Friday, June 10, 2011

Edinburgh

Hey Everyone! Just wanted you to know that things have gotten slightly crazier around Oxford, so I might not have as much time to update the blog before I head home in 2 weeks. I do need to finish posting on Scotland and my trip to London, though. Since I don't have much time I'll just post a lot of pictures with explanations! Sorry!

Edinburgh Castle

Edinburgh Castle

Panoramic View from the Low Defenses



Dog Cemetary

William Wallace Stained Glass in
St. Margaret's chapel, oldest building in
Scotland.


Robert Bruce becomes Robert THE Bruce



Freedom!

Calton Hill

Look who I found in the old Calton cemetary!


Scotland's disgrace--unfinished parthenon on Calton Hill

View of Firth from Calton Hill

Scotland's Disgrace


Nelson Monument
Hope you enjoyed the pictures! Talk to you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment